To define a product attribute on Scraper, you should create an attribute on Woocommerce. You could create attribute with following introduction :
- Go to Products > Attributes menu on WooCommerce.
- Name your attribute and click “Add Attribute” button on form.
- After creating attribute, it will appear on the list beside the form. Click your attribute’s name from this table.
- It will redirect you to product attribute page. The page has an URL structure that has taxonomy variable. It will be like this : wordpress/wp-admin/edit-tags.php?taxonomy=pa_color&post_type=product
- Copy this taxonomy value to use on Scraper. In this case, we copied “pa_color” name.
Now, you have defined product attribute on your WooCommerce system. We could go to Scraper and setup our product attribute field.
- Click “Add New Data Field” button on data fields list.
- Select “Product Attribute” from that list.
- Paste your attribute taxonomy on “Name” field which is “pa_color” in our case.
- Select your path with visual editor and transform your input if needed.